Obtaining Continuing Education Credits with CE Review Renew. Terms and Conditions
- We report your credits to CE Broker, but it is your responsibility to verify.
- We report credits daily.
- We are not held liable for any issues for Credits Reported.
- The Florida Statewide Public Guardianship Office requires all credit to be fully submitted no more than fourteen (14) business days following the conclusion of the program.
- Updates are consistent and ongoing
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. CE Review Renew will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site.
- In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product / service listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit or debit card charged. If your credit or debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall promptly issue a credit to your credit or debit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- If you purchase a subscription to our Services, your subscription is continuous and will be automatically renewed at the end of the applicable subscription period, unless you cancel your subscription before the end of the then-current subscription period in your CE Review Renew account on the Account Settings page. If you cancel your subscription, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. CE Review Renew may change the price for your CE Review Renew subscription, from time to time and will communicate any price changes to you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes. Price changes will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. Subject to applicable law, you accept the new price by continuing to use the CE Review Renew Services after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with a price change, you have the right to reject the change by unsubscribing from the Services prior to the price change going into effect.
- You represent and warrant that if you are making online payments that (i) any credit card, debit card and bank account information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit/debit card company or bank, (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you in the amounts posted, including any applicable taxes, and (iv) you are the person in whose name the card was issued and you are authorized to make a purchase or other transaction with the relevant credit card and credit card information.
- Course refunds. If you, as a user, are unhappy with a Course, you may request a refund. After review of such request, CE Revie Renew may issue you a refund, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion. To request a refund, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if we believe that you are abusing our refund policy in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the CE Review Renew Site, without any liability to you.
- You acknowledge that the products and Content which are sold or licensed on the Site, which may include technology and software, are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of the United States of America and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured or received. By purchasing, downloading, or using technology or software from the Site, you agree to abide by the applicable laws, rules, and regulations – including, but not limited to the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act – and you represent and warrant that you will not transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, the software or technology to a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of the law. By purchasing any products, you agree that you will not use any products, or provide products to any person, who is forbidden from receiving the product under the Export Administration Regulations or any economic sanctions maintained by the U.S. Department of Treasury, U.S. antiboycott regulations, or U.S. economic sanctions, including the export and antiboycott restrictions found in the Export Administration Regulations or the sanctions regulations administered by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall indemnify and hold harmless CE Review Renew from all claims, demands, damages, costs, fines, penalties, attorneys’ fees, and all other expenses arising from your failure to comply with this provision or applicable export control, antiboycott, or economic sanctions laws and regulations.
- CE Review Renew makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this Site. When you access a non-CE Review Renew website, please understand that it is independent from CE Review Renew, and that CE Broker has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-CE Review Renew website does not mean that CE Review Renew endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND LINKED WEBSITES. CE REVIEW RENEW DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMMING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING PROCEDURES SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS FOR DATA BACK UP AND SECURITY.
Limitation of Liability Regarding Use of Site
CE REVIEW RENEW AND ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, OR LINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR THOSE SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT ANY ASPECTS OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CE REVIEW RENEW TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS $30(THIRTY DOLLARS).
Dispute ResolutionWe will try work in good faith to resolve any issue you have with Site, including products and services ordered or purchased through the Site, if you bring that issue to the attention of our customer service department. However, we realize that there may be rare cases where we may not be able to resolve an issue to a customer’s satisfaction.